Not yet rated.
1 pack Luv-a-Duck Red Curry Duck Legs 500g
1 bunch broccolini
1⁄2 bunch asparagus
1⁄4 small red onion, finely sliced
1⁄2 large mango, 1cm dice
1⁄4 cup cashew nuts, toasted & roughly chopped
1⁄4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
Lime and coconut dressing
1⁄4 cup coconut milk
Zest and juice of 1⁄2 a lime
3⁄4 tablespoons fish sauce
1 tsp finely chopped palm sugar
1⁄2 tsp finely diced red chilli
Jasmine rice, to serve
50-100mL coconut milk, optional
1. Pre-heat oven to 190°C. Remove the duck from the pack and place skin side up on a lined baking dish and bake in the oven for 15 mins*.
2. Place the remaining sauce and duck fat from the tray into a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring continuosly. Depending on your spice preference, all 50-100mL of coconut milk to the curry sauce.
3. Meanwhile, lanch the broccolini and refresh in ice-water. Repeat with the asparagus. Cut the broccolini and asparagus into 2cm pieces and place into a bowl. Add the red onion, mango and cashew nuts to the bowl with the broccolini and asapargus and toss together.
4. Place the salad into a serving bowl or on a platter. Scatter the flaked coconut over the top and drizzle with some coconut dressing, serving the remainder on the side for people to help themselves.
5. Serve the duck legs and salad with some jasmine rice on the side and ejoy.
*Cooking times may vary and are only a guide.