Not yet rated.
2 Luv-a-Duck Red Curry Duck Legs
100ml Coconut Milk
Steamed Jasmine rice
Fresh chilli, sliced
1. Pre-heat oven to 190°C
2. Open the Red Curry Duck Legs tray and remove the legs, leaving as much sauce in the tray as possible.
3. Place duck legs skin side up on a lined baking tray or dish. Bake in oven for 15 mins. Allow to rest for 5 mins before serving.
4. Meanwhile, place leftover sauce from the red tray in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the coconut milk while continuously stirring to combine. Bring just to the boil, then reduce for a further 5 mins. Stir constantly to avoid splitting.
5. Place duck legs on a bed of Jasmine rice, topped with the red curry sauce.
6. Serve with your choice of steamed vegerables, chilli, lime wedges and roti bread.
You can add more coconut milk in the sauce to make the spices milder.
Simply double this recipe to impress the whole family.