Not yet rated.
2 Luv-a-Duck Confit Duck legs
2 tbsp Ayam Thai Red Curry paste
Steamed jasmine rice
1/2 Lebanese eggplants
125g snake beans
1/2 lotus root
1/2 bunch Thai basil leaves
1/2 cup Kara coconut cream
Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Preheat Luv-a-Duck Confit Duck legs in a 200°C oven for 20 minutes.
2. Place Kara coconut cream in a medium wok or medium frying pan over a medium-high heat and bring to the boil. Add 2 tablespoons of the Ayam Red Curry paste and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
3. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
4. Cut the Lebanese eggplants into pieces and deep fry until golden and tender.
5. Cut snake bean into pieces and deep fry until golden and tender.
6. Peel taro root, slice and fry until golden.
7. Add Thai basil leaves to curry last minute, stirring until heated through.
8. Drizzle Kara coconut cream for garnish
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Place over steamed jasmine rice.