Not yet rated.
1. Heat oil in a large cast iron pot over a medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic for 2 mins, add the pancetta or bacon. Cook for a further 2 mins.
2. Add the carrots, celery, herbs, bay and chilli. Cook for 3-4 mins. Add the red wine and simmer for 4-5 mins until the wine has reduced by half.
3. Add the stock and bring to the boil. Turn down heat and cook for 4 mins. Add 3/4 of the beans to the stock. Roughly mash the remaining 1/4 of the beans and add to the pot. Cover and cook for 15 mins.
4. Remove the lid and add the broad beans cook for a further 5 mins. Remove the herb stalks and bay. Season to taste.
5. Heat the Confit Duck Legs as per the pack instructions.
6. Place the heated Confit Legs to the top of the pot to the pot and serve with garnished micro herbs or sorrel leaves and drizzle with olive oil.