Not yet rated.
2 Luv-a-Duck Ready Roasted Peking Duck Breast
6 cups dashi stock (or vegetable, chicken, Duck stock)
20g dried seaweed
½ a packet of soba noodles, cook as per packet instructions
1 tbsp. light miso paste
150g of silken tofu, cubed
1 bunch of spring onions, finely chopped
1. Pre heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the stock in a large pot and bring to the boil.
3. In the meantime prepare the Duck by placing on a baking tray and heating in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Place a ladle full of the hot dashi stock into a bowl and add the miso paste. Stir to dissolve the paste and then reduce the heat and return back to the pot. Add the seaweed to the stock and cook for 1 minute before turning off.
5. Cook the soba noodles as per packet instructions, strain and then portion into 4 soup bowls. Thinly slice the Duck and arrange on the noodles along with the tofu. Pour the hot soup over the noodles and garnish with spring onions.