Not yet rated.
2 x Luv a Duck, Smoked Duck Breasts
4 small fresh eggs
Water for poaching
4 x English muffins, toasted
Roasted truss tomatoes
Diced roasted potatoes
1 cup hollandaise sauce
Black pepper to garnish
Baby basil leaves to garnish
1. Pre-heat Oven 180°C
2. Remove Luv-A-Duck Smoked Duck Breast from the packaging and place onto an oven tray. Bake in the pre-heated oven 180°C for 15 minutes.
3. Whilst duck s heating fill a deep non stick frying pan 2/3 full with water and heat over a medium low heat until water is trembling on the surface but not boiling.
4. Break eggs into the water and allow to poached 2 ½ minutes until whites are set and yolks are opaque. Cook for a little longer if you like your eggs firm.
5. Remove smoked duck breasts from the oven and slice thinly.
6. To serve, layer 4 or 5 thinly sliced medallions of smoked duck over the toasted English muffin. Top sliced duck with a poached egg, garnish egg with a dollop of warm hollandaise sauce. Serve with roasted truss tomatoes and diced roasted potatoes. Garnish with baby basil leaves and freshly cracked black pepper.
Smoked duck may be pan fried and drizzled with a little pure maple syrup for a delicious difference.