Not yet rated.
1/4 cups oyster sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
4 Luv-a-Duck Honey Soy Duck Legs
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
3- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
1 long red chilli,finely sliced
400 g hokkien noodles
2 tablespoon chopped chives
Handful of thai basil, torn
600g bok choy, sliced
300 g snow peas, trimmed and blanched
1. Mix together the oyster sauce, soy sauce and honey in a small bowl.
2. Prepare the duck according to pack instructions. Keep warm.
2. Heat the oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli to the pan. Stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the bok choy and snow peas, stir-fry for one minute, pour in the sauce mixture and stir-fry for another minute. Being careful not to overcook. Stir through the chives and basil.
3. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions.
4. Add the noodles to the vegetable mix and toss together well.
5. Divide into 4 large bowls. Top with honey soy legs.