Not yet rated.
360g plain flour (allow 120g per 2 people)
3 eggs (allow 1 egg per 120g flour)
Pinch of salt
1. Blend ingredients in a food processor until combined. If dry add a small amount of water until dough is firm.
2. Portion the dough into golf ball size balls.
3. Tightly wrap the pasta dough in plastic and let it sit at room temperature until ready to use.
4. Start with the lowest number setting on pasta machine. Roll a small amount of dough so it will fit through the rollers. Roll through, then fold in half and put through again on the same setting. Repeat to achieve a smooth dough. Keep the dough covered while not using.
5. Lower the setting and roll again. Repeat until you get to the thinnest setting. If it gets too long divide in half. Pasta should look smooth and shiny.
6. Lay the pasta sheet on a floured bench and repeat the process so you have 2 thin sheets of pasta.
7. Run through pasta maker to make parpadelle or fettucine.
8. Cook pasta in boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes until the pasta rises to the top.
9. Serve with Duck Leg Ragu or other sauce.