Not yet rated.
2 Luv-a-Duck peking breasts
4 cups Duck Stock (alternatively use chicken stock)
5 cm piece of ginger
3- 4 cloves garlic
2 star anise
1 long red chilli sliced down the middle
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon fish sauce
200 g bok choy, roughly chopped
200 g Chinese broccoli, roughly chopped
250 g soba noodles
handful fresh coriander leaves, to serve
1. Place the stock, ginger, garlic, star anise and chilli into a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil and turn down heat. Simmer for 30 minutes or until reduced roughly by half.
2. Add soy and fish sauce to season. You may want to add more depending on the individual.
3. Add the greens to the broth and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Prepare the duck according to pack instructions. Slice the duck evenly and keep warm.
5. Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Divide noodles between 2 large bowls. Pour over the broth and greens. Top with the sliced duck and fresh coriander leaves.