Not yet rated.
4 Luv-a-Duck Peking duck legs
4 lime wedges
handful of coriander leaves
1 cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 long red chilli
4-5 cardamom pods
4-5 black peppercorns
250 g baby cucumbers, pricked
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
Red Cabbage Slaw
1/4 red cabbage, finely shredded
4 spring onions, finely sliced in the angle
1 small white daikon radish, julienned
1 long chilli, finely sliced
1. Place all the pickled cucumber ingredients into a saucepan except the cucumbers and bring to the boil, turn down the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Place the cucumbers into a bowl and pour over the vinegar mix. Leave aside for 2-3 hours.
3. Place the lime dressing ingredients together in a jar. Screw on the lid and shake together well.
3. Mix together the red cabbage slaw in a large bowl. Slice the pickled cucumbers and add to the bowl. Pour over the dressing toss together to coat well.
4. Prepare the duck according to pack instructions.
5. Place the duck and the slaw on a large platter and serve with extra lime wedges and top with coriander leaves.