4 Luv-a-Duck Peking Roast Duck Breasts
1 tblsp oil
½ cup thai red curry paste
1 kaffir lime leaf, finely sliced
1 litre (4 cups) Luv-a-Duck, Duck Stock
100mls coconut milk
2 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
½ sml ripe pineapple, peeled & cut into thin wedges
Steamed jasmine rice
Fresh lime wedges
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan or wok over a medium high heat and brown the duck breasts skin side down until skin is browned and crispy. Remove and set aside. When cool slice duck breast thinly.
2. Stir fry the curry paste and kaffir lime leaves 1 minute over a medium high heat.
3. Stir in the duck stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and stir in the coconut milk.
4. Add the sliced Luv-a-Duck Peking Duck Breast, tomato and pineapple wedges. Simmer 5 minutes.
5. Serve hot with Asian coleslaw, steamed jasmine rice and lime wedges.
Red curry is a medium heat Thai curry, if you like it hot choose a green curry paste. If you like it mild choose yellow curry paste.