Not yet rated.
1. Pat dry your duck and lightly score the skin in 1cm cubes. Season well and massage it into
the skin. Place in a cold frying pan on low to medium.
2. Cook for 10 minutes on the skin side, don't flip. Coat duck breast with excess fat and flip over, cook for another 5 minutes. Rest for 10 minutes.
3. To make the whipped tofu, in a blender add tofu, sesame oil, lemon zest, cayenne pepper.
Add half then taste to add the remaining cayenne pepper.
4. On a serving plate spread whipped tofu on the base with the back of a spoon. Add melon
cubes on top then slice duck breasts and lay on top.
5. Sprinkle mint, shallots and sesame seeds. Serve.