1. Cook Luv-a-Duck Confit or Roasted Duck Legs according to pack instructions.
2. Remove meat from legs and shred.
3. Combine shredded meat with puréed potato and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Once well combined and seasoned to your liking, roll mixture into croquette shapes and roll in Japanese breadcrumbs until well coated.
5. Shallow fry or deep fry in vegetable oil until golden brown, then remove from the pan and place onto a paper towel to cool and absorb excess oil.
6. Serve croquettes with aioli.