Not yet rated.
1. Pat dry your duck breast and lightly score the skin in 1cm cubes. Season well with sea salt and cracked pepper and massage into the skin. Place in a cold frying pan on low to medium.
2. Cook for 10 minutes on the skin side, don't flip. Coat duck breast with excess fat and flip over, cook for another 5 minutes. Rest for 10 minutes.
3. Add noodles to a heat proof bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover and cook to packet instructions.
4. While the duck breasts are resting, drain excess duck fat from the frying pan. With the same frying pan, on medium heat add mushrooms for 1 minute. Then the shallots with half of the sauce. Stir and place a lid on for 4 minutes.
5. Drain the noodles and add to the frying pan with mushroom and shallots, stir and add the remaining dressing to the frying pan. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes. Take off the heat.
6. Thinly slice the cooked duck breast. Add the noodles to a serving platter, place sliced duck on top, add sliced shallots and chilli flakes to serve.