Luv-a-Duck's Fresh Duck Breasts are tender, juicy and ready to be prepared the way you like. Easy done and delicious!
1. Heat ovenproof frypan to a medium heat, and pre-heat oven to 200°C.
2. Pat dry duck breasts, score skin in a crisscross pattern and lightly season the skin with salt.
3. Place in pre-heated pan skin side down, using no oil, for 3-4 minutes until the skin is golden. Turn and cook for a further minute.
4. Remove pan from heat and place in pre-heated oven for a further 8-10 minutes to your liking.
5. For best results rest uncovered for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Hints and Tips:
You might like to try these recipes using our Ready to Cook - Fresh Duck Breasts
Product size: Random Weight
Serving size: Approx 165g