1 pkt Luv-a-Duck Peking Roast Duck Legs
4 soft fresh tortilla wraps
200g oak leaf or butter lettuce, sliced
1 continental cucumber, cut into batons
8 spring onions, halved and sliced in half
200ml hoi sin sauce
1. Heat Luv-a-Duck Peking Duck Legs as per pack instructions. Remove meat from the bones and shred.
2. Warm tortillas in the microwave approximately 20 seconds each.
3. Lay tortilla on a flat surface or board place ¼ of the lettuce in the centre of the wrap, top with cucumber batons, spring onions and sliced duck. Drizzle over hoi sin sauce.
4. Fold ¼ of the base of the tortilla towards the centre, wrap and roll the filling tightly to enclose the filling.
5. Wrap in the kitchen paper and tie with string, Slice the wrap in half and serve.